EEOC Complaints Filed Against Honeysuckle Middle School Principal And School AdministrationRickey Stokes
Posted by: RStokes
Date: May 25 2017 12:27 PM
BEFORE ALL OF YOU START ABOUT THE MESSENGER
THIS IS PROVIDED AS A COMPLAINT AND DOCUMENTATION WAS SUPPLIED WITH THE COMPLAINT
DOTHAN: There has been two EEOC Complaint ( Federal Complaint ) that has been filed against the administration of Dothan City Schools and Honeysuckle Middle School.
The principal of Honeysuckle Middle School is Mr. Torrence. And they are some very serious allegations against the administration of the management of Dothan City Schools and Mr. Torrence.
These complaints have been made to the Dothan City Schools Central Office and to the State of Alabama Department of Education. So far the complaints are ignored as in the school officals “claim” they will do their own investigation. And nothing ever happens.
Honeysuckle Middle School, as you might remember, has been the center of dangerous activities with children carrying weapons to school in the past.
These complaints are:
1. Allegations are Mr. Torrence has told the school nurses not to report child abuse allegations to the Alabama Department of Human Resources. According to those allegations Torrence has said he will handle those himself. The complaints are alleged to never get reported and the children returned to the environment they came from.
2. Allegations that students are gambling at recess. One child is reported to have made $ 100 at recess.
3. Allegations that students are getting high on drugs at the school and nothing is being done on it.
4. Allegations of teachers being stabbed in the face at school.
5. Allegations are that one teacher was punched in the face at the school. And nothing was done.
6. Allegations the student who started a recent riot at the Honeysuckle Middle School was featured on news as a good student.
7. Allegations the school resource officer made the statement “the school is out of control”, and reports those statements are on recordings.
The first step in filing a federal civil lawsuit is a complaint has to be filed with the EEOC ( Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ). These complaints, which are from both students and staff. The EEOC Complaints have been filed by two school nurses.
After the investigation of the EEOC a federal lawsuit will be filed.
We have not asked for a statement from Dothan City Schools. They are invited to make a statement if they can determine who is in charge.
The Superintendent of less than two years has left the post and moved to Montgomery. And School Board Chairman Harry Wayne Parrish, well….
If there are others at Honeysuckle Middle School that have information, your identity will be kept confidential. The attorney representing these Honeysuckle Middle School staff members is Ginger Hicks. Her number is 334-790-4609 or email at email@example.com
When it is determined who is in charge of the Dothan City Schools and they want to respond to these allegations, my number is 334-790-1729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org