Larry - Moe and Curly - Of Houston County School Board Once Again URINATE On The People of CottonwoodRickey Stokes
Posted by: RStokes
Date: Dec 05 2017 3:35 PM
HOUSTON COUNTY: The Houston County School Board, apparently under the take over control of Jimmy Kilgore, Ken Lane, and Marty Collins, had a workshop meeting last date.
I just noticed the agenda today. Could not help to notice how the three amigos have once again urinated on the fine people of Cottonwood Alabama while the students, parents and guests of Cottonwood have to urinate in the field.
The workshop agenda did not have any mention about the ball fields on DHODGE Road. You know the ones where the three amigoa ( Larry - Moe and Curly ) voted against the "budgeted" construction on the ballfields.
There is a upcoming meeting where the fine people of Cottonwood can show up and express their dissatisfaction with these three amigos.
HOUSTON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
AGENDA – WORK SESSION
December 4, 2017 - 5:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Items for Discussion
- Three-year renewal of ClearWinds Technologies for VMWare Support at a cost of $7832.88 (B Blalock)
- One-year renewal with Burdeshaw Lock and Security for access control service at a cost of $7,380.00 (B Blalock)
- Rehobeth Middle School roofing project bids. Lowest bid submitted by Southern Home Builders in the amount of $363,500.00 (shingle) and an additional$115,000 for metal. (D Curran)
- Construct an aviation classroom at HCCA. Work to be performed mainly by the HCBOE maintenance department at an estimated cost of $20,000.00. (D Curran)
- Ashford High School roofing project update. (D Curran)
- Ashford High School land update – Rice property.
- CNP equipment list to be provided to the SDE and Walk-in Freezer bid. (M Payne)
- Cottonwood sports facility complex project
- Rehobeth High School (athletic booster club funding) and HCBOE maintenance department constructing a batting cage.
- Subscribe to Background Investigation Bureau, LLC to provide background screening – self-pay cost is $16.95 and made available to all non-employees and contract personnel working in the school setting. (R Lassiter)
- Rehobeth Middle School Lunchroom
- JMJ Automation to provide I.T. for Wicksburg Septic System at a cost of $9,819.20. HCBOE I.T. will set up to allow for communications as needed.
- Reach and Teach curriculum