Spirit of Service List of Available ProjectsMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Apr 05 2019 7:24 AM
List of Available Projects
The following schools/organizations need volunteers to complete the projects listed below. If you are interested in helping with one of these projects, call or email the contact person.
1. House of Ruth – Remona Nall – 793-2232, email@example.com
Pressure wash fence & building, paint kitchen, repair cabinets, paint shutters and porch
Supplies/materials will not be provided – 7-10 volunteers
2. Living Hope Community Outreach Center – Michelle Michel – 671-2376,
firstname.lastname@example.org Yard work; grass cutting, trimming bushes & cutting down overgrown weeds. Please bring the following equipment riding lawn mower preferred, weed eater, trimmer, hedge clippers and garden tools – 6-8 volunteers
email@example.com Cleaning up building and yard work. Supplies/materials will
be provided – 10 volunteers
4. Wiregrass Habitat for Humanity – Donna Clemmons – 792-8453,
firstname.lastname@example.org Construction project – new house – skilled and
unskilled need approx.. 10 volunteers
5. Slingluff Elementary School – Pamela Paramore – 794-1479,
email@example.com Landscaping the school outdoor classroom
need 10-12 volunteers
6. The Exchange Center for Child Abuse Prevention – Liz Ploss – 671-1966
firstname.lastname@example.org Painting project, pulling up carpet, repairing
ceiling tiles, etc. All materials/supplies will be provided – 10-20 volunteers
7. Southern Alabama Regional Council on Aging – Terri Francis – 793-6843
Elderly couple needs yard work and pressures wash the house. The client has dementia and her spouse is her caregiver. Due to his advanced age, physical limitations and current health status – he’s at a high risk for falls when doing yard work.
8. Chrysalis Home for Girls – Kristyn Rouse – 334/648-1572 – email@example.com
Angie McKinney 714-8958 – Landscaping project including planting flowers and laying
pine straw, pressures wash walkway. Pressure washer and bleach will be provided.
Landscaping materials and flowers will not be provided. Need 6-10 volunteers.
9. Hidden Lake Elementary School – Amanda Smith – 794-1491 – Need volunteers to help landscape outdoor classroom -- workday is Friday, May 3.