Spring Farm Day at Landmark ParkMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Feb 21 2018 6:09 PM
RULES FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW
1. The arts and crafts show will be held during Landmark Park’s annual SPRING FARM DAY on SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 2018. This event normally attracts approximately 2,000 visitors. The event is open to the public from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. This show is for handmade arts and crafts only! Purchased, manufactured, or kit objects are not acceptable.
2. REGISTRATION can be made in person at Landmark Park, by mail or by fax, using the application. Registration deadline is March 1, 2018. All applications are subject to approval by the Spring Farm Day Committee. Requirements for registration include: application, photographs (2) and signed liability disclaimer.
3. BOOTH SPACE is 12’x12’. Vendor must supply their own tables, chairs and display equipment. Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Space assignment is final. Electricity is not available.
4. SET UP TIMES are Friday, March 16 from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. or Saturday, March 17 from 7 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
5. VENDORS will NOT be permitted to leave prior to the event closing (4 p.m.), rain or shine. For safety reasons, absolutely no vehicles will be permitted in the show area prior to 4 p.m. This is an outdoor event so we suggest you be prepared in case of rain, wind or heat (tent, tent sides, plastic coverings or boxes).
6. VENDOR PARKING will be by permit only in a special reserved lot for vendors. All vehicles must be removed from the display area by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. CONFIRMATION LETTERS confirming your application and payment will be mailed no later than two weeks prior to the event. Included will be your parking permits. Each vendor is limited to two vehicle parking permits.
8. VENDOR RESPONSIBILITY includes collecting and reporting AL sales tax. Sales tax forms will be included in acceptance letter. Vendors must also be responsible for their own trash cleanup. A trash dumpster is located adjacent to the sales area. It is the vendor’s responsibility to obtain any licenses or permits required by Houston County or the State of Alabama.
9. PETS are not allowed in the park unless specifically trained to assist the disabled.
10. Failure to follow the above rules and regulations will prevent you from being accepted as a vendor at future events.