The Bulletproof MindMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: May 11 2018 11:06 AM
DOTHAN: Today area law enforcement attended a seminar at Bethel Baptist Church call The Bulletproof Mind. This seminar is to help law enforcement with mass shootings and training and how to deal with it.
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman is one of the nation’s leading law enforcement trainers. He is the author of the Pulitzer-nominated book, On Killing.
He has served as a trainer and keynote speaker for all major national and international law enforcement training organizations and he has taught the representative of literally thousands of federal and regional agencies in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.
Lt. Col. Grossman will extensively cover topics that impact today’s Law Enforcement Professional. Some of those topics include:
- The “Warrior Spirit”
- New Killer in the 21st Century
- Recent Salient Events
- Post Traumatic Stress Indicators and Management
- Similarities of School and Workplace Terror
- Violent Visual Imagery in Today’s Society
- Surviving Gunshot Wounds
- Combat Preparation for your spouse
- Understanding Stress Response