There’s no compassion in being overcharged for funeral services
Posted by: Family First
Date: Apr 26 2018 6:37 AM
Family First Funeral Care puts the needs of families first. Their selection of offerings is direct and up-front without any gimmicks, limitations, or hidden fees which some providers rely on when your family is faced with difficult decisions. Regardless of the amount your family chooses to spend, you will always receive the highest level of service, attention, and compassion at Family First Funeral Care.
Family First’s standard funeral package is $3990, which includes:
• 24-Hour service, including holidays and weekends
• Arrangement Conference with NO time limit
• Embalming and other preparation
• 20-Gauge Metal Casket
• Visitation and Funeral at any venue of your choice
• Transportation Services, including Removal Vehicle, Funeral Coach, and Service Vehicle
• Special Pricing for Floral Arrangements from House of Flowers
Family First Funeral Care is located at 965 Woodland Drive in Dothan. They’re a full service funeral home in addition to providing cremation services and cemetery sales. House of Flowers, a full service florist for all occasions, is located on-site for all your floral needs.
If you have any questions call Family First today at (334) 446-1560. Owners Jason Shepard and Randy Crenshaw will answer any questions you may have honestly and fairly. They aim to be flexible with your needs and will do everything possible to meet all reasonable requests.