Today's Houston County Commission MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Oct 23 2017 11:50 AM
Call to order, Declare a Quorum Present, and Welcome – Chairman Mark S. Culver
Invocation – Allen Singley, Youth Pastor, Grandview Baptist Church Pledge of Allegiance - Commissioner Shoupe Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting
Announcements and Comments from the Chairman and Commissioners
Awards and Presentations
1. Proclamation – "Red Ribbon Week" – Mrs. Susan Trawick, Executive Director, Dothan Houston County Substance Abuse Partnership, Harli Pettus, Youth Council Member and Morgan Brazier, Youth Council Member.
2. Proclamation – "Farm City Week" – Randy Davis, Committee Chairman, Laura Stakelum, Publicity Committee, and Gloria Jeffcoat, Committee Member.
3. Proclamation – "Wiregrass Best Robotics Day" – Miss Rachel Hudson, Lead Sponsor and Mrs. Sarah Swafford, Sponsor.
1. Request to appoint Kelly Colbert to fill vacancy on the Dothan-Houston County Substance Abuse Partnership.
2. Request to approve expenses from Capital Replacement Fund – Sean Curtis
3. Request to approve personnel adjustment at Houston County Jail – Sheriff Donald Valenza.
4. Request to approve all overtime reimbursement grants and agreements for 2017-2018 Budget Year – Bill Rafferty.
5. Request for reassignment of the Employee Assistance Program – Sheri Garner, Personnel Director
6. Request to approve the Houston County/Dothan City Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Joint Bid Agreement – Bill Dempsey, Chief Administrative Officer
7. Request from Counsel to approve settlement agreement and work related agreement to be performed on County Road 81 – Press Register, County Lawyer
8. Request to approve final subdivision plat for Park Ridge Subdivision, Phase III – Road and Bridge Department
9. Request to sell the following items on GovDeals: office equipment and stove – Road and Bridge Department
Chief Administrative Officer County Engineer County Attorney