Story behind the fire on 314 Hicks roadMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Apr 15 2019 8:26 AM
If you want to add this picture to story and a warning on parking electric golf carts in a garage or near your house. The golf cart was parked 10 minutes earlier and with no charger or anything hooked up , it caught on fire. If we would have parked in the garage to charge it , would have been a serious problem.
I was able to keep it off the house , but could not get the fire out. Only damage to house was melted eave vinyl. One car damaged on the right from the heat where it melted anything plastic and bubbles the paint.
This is something I have never thought about happening. But people need to be made aware of this happening out of the blue