Today's Houston County Commission Administrative MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Oct 04 2018 11:00 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY COMMISSION Administrative Meeting
October 4th, 2018
AWARDS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Proclamation – “Farm City Week” - Randy Davis, Committee Chairman
1. Request from Landmark Park for assistance with roadway repair – William Holman, Executive Director Landmark Park
2. Request to approve the Houston County/Dothan City Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Joint Bid Agreement – Bill Dempsey, Chief Administrative Officer
3. Request to award ACCA Region 2 Debris Removal Services Bid
4. Request to award ACCA Region 2 Debris Monitoring Services Bid
5. Request to approve Emergency Management Performance pass through grants 18EMS and 18EMF – Chris Judah, EMA Director
6. Request to approve $2,400 funding from Southern Nuclear for Ashford VFD computer equipment – Chris Judah, EMA Director
7. Request to approve vendor agreement to offer voluntary vision care plan to employees – Sheri Garner, Personnel Director
8. Request to award bid for network equipment to lowest bidder meeting specs – Danny Cumbie, IT Manager
9. Request to award Food Service Program Bid – Maj. Bill Rafferty, Sheriff’s Dept.
10. Request to approve all overtime reimbursement grants for budget year 2018-2019 – Maj. Bill Rafferty, Sheriff’s Dept.
11. Request to add one full-time Certified Deputy by eliminating 2 part-time positions – Maj. Bill Rafferty, Sheriff’s Dept.
12. Request to sell the following items on GovDeals; vehicle, 2 plotters, misc. air compressors and brake lay machines – Road and Bridge